Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Ten good things that happened in the past 10 days

Let me give you a rundown while I can still count them with my fingers! Here they are in no particular order:

1) Patrick and I went on a vacation for the first time in more than a year. Ah, our schedules finally met where we can be in one state in one weekend! It was a much needed time alone.

2) Patrick has been receiving recognition for his hardwork and professionalism. Well-deserved, my dear.

3) Our baby kitty Shadow survived four days without Mommy nor Daddy. Aunt Leslie took very good care of her while we were gone. Too good that she gained almost one pound. It's probable time to give Dr. McLaren a call.

4) A good, old friend of mine called from Viriginia. The last time we talked was about two years ago. I'm so thankful he's having a ball in his new home.

5) I met Uncle Bob's big, happy family.

6) Everything was in its right place when I went back to work.

7) My friend Misyeli will find out this weekend if her baby will be a boy or a girl. And she promised she'll let me know!

8) Liz brought me a Polar Bear toy from her trip to San Diego. I named her Sandy.

9) Justine Henin has advanced to the semifinals. Novak Djokovic keeps on advancing. This year has one of the most heartstopping U.S. Open in years ... eventhough we all know Roger Federer is going to win!

10) Our plans are slowly--and ever so elegantly--becoming a reality.

1 comment:

Overwhelmed! said...

Wow, taht's quite a list. :) I might have to do a post like this one sometime in the near future. It'd make me stop and count my blessings. :)

So, since you participated last year, I’m stopping by to let you know that I’m hosting a 2nd Edition of my Holiday Cooking, Blogger Style recipe exchange!

I hope you can join me again this year on 5 October. And, would you mind helping me to spread the word by publishing a post about my holiday recipe exchange before next Friday? I’d sure appreciate it! I have the button in this post.

Thanks so much!